[PD] GEM stereoscopic color

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 22:26:48 CEST 2017

as I said before, there is no release so don't expect to find any binary
you could grab a copy of the up-to-date source code here :
https://github.com/umlaeute/Gem and build it yourself
depending on your platform it may be more or less straightforward, but you
can find useful information here : https://github.com/umlaeute/Gem/wiki

--
do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr