[PD] GEM stereoscopic color

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 22:46:00 CEST 2017

because there is no release, version number is only attributed on release
but be sure that there are *a lot* of new features in Gem since 0.93.3
(which is 5 years old now)
currently to identify the "version" we are working on (for bug report for
example) we use the commit hash which is displayed in the Pd console when
Gem is loaded.
For example, gemwin.pd abstraction was last modified on 7372208
<https://github.com/umlaeute/Gem/commit/73722085558ef9c693d3b8366459e5d195eab9de>
(only 7 first digits are displayed in Pd console)

--
do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr