[PD] new old externals on deken and github

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Tue May 9 11:34:43 CEST 2017

Hi all,
i have added some more (old) Pd projects to my github site:

* Constant-Q spectral analysis (depends on fftw3 to be installed):
https://github.com/grrrr/constantq

* Zeroconfig networking tools (external library with multiple objects):
https://github.com/grrrr/zconf

* Syncable clocks (external library with multiple objects):
https://github.com/grrrr/clk

* Patcher attributes:
https://github.com/grrrr/absattr

Other Pd projects on my github site are:
py, xsample, vasp, pool, upp, and flext

The objects are also available with deken (OSX only for now)
Rudimentary help patches are installed with the binaries.

best, Thomas

--
Thomas Grill
http://grrrr.org