[PD] new old externals on deken and github

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Tue May 9 20:58:41 CEST 2017

Hi Alexandre,
yes, this file is corrupt but i can't get rid of it on the puredata.info server.

IOhannes, do you have insights what could be the problem? You responded to a related question on 2016-06-02.
I was working on deken uploads for the constantq~ external to https://puredata.info/Members/thomas/software/constantq~/0.2/ .
The deken uploader produced a corrupt (empty) file triple which was uploaded to the server. (named constantq~-v0.2--externals.*).
Afterwards i uploaded the correct one (constantq~-v0.2-(Darwin-i386-32)(Darwin-x86_64-32)-externals.*).
I manually deleted the former triple but it keeps appearing in deken. Is it cached somewhere?

Many thanks, all the best,
Thomas

--
Thomas Grill