[PD] pd~ for running splitbank from lyon potpourri on raspi/organelle

Pagano, Patrick patrick.pagano at uconn.edu
Fri May 12 19:05:31 CEST 2017

hello

i am trying to run an external called splitbank~ and i think it's a bit too heavy for the rapsi inside the Organelle but someone suggested i try pd~ which made me realize i have never used it. I am not understanding the help patch and my hope is to offset some of the processing so perhaps it might run.

has anyone got any patches that use it that i may learn form?

I'va attached the file + a pd_darwin in case someone can look at it

it would make a dreamy audio effect

Patrick Pagano B.S, M.F.A

Assistant Professor in Residence

Digital Media & Design