[PD] How to map GOP size dynamically

Esteban Viveros emviveros at gmail.com
Tue May 16 04:48:35 CEST 2017

I did a test without success.. When I try to change dimension of my
abstraction, pd pops a message 'Discard changes to "abstraction.pd"?'. I'm
realizing it's impossible to do what I want in pd vanilla.

I can't find coords in the parent patch.. Only in the abstraction.. If I
need to use multiple abstraction I can't see solution.. Well I go ahead
without this feature.. :/

Thanks..
 Esteban

--