[PD] data structures question ...

oliver oliver at klingt.org
Sat May 20 10:28:38 CEST 2017

thanks a lot for all suggestions ! helpful indeed !

i just realized that i didn't mention that i need "mouse blocking" for
the [plot] element (or rather arrays), which i think is another problem
on its own

Federico Camara Halac wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> Something like [scalar] might be interesting here, since it doesn't
> allow "editmode". This means that mouse interaction depends on routing
> clicks from the [struct].  Also check the help file for scalar, it's
> still on the makings but I sense it's going to be amazing.

you're right the help file for scalar is ... well, not really there ;-)

but your patch is a nice hint into the right direction !

@christof:

thanks for the "-x" tip. wasn't aware of it. unfortunately it doesn't
work with [plot]

best

oliver