[PD] data structures question ...

Fede Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Sun May 21 01:42:49 CEST 2017

Hi oliver, thanks for sharing

I'm trying to wrap my head around this but it seems that arrays in structs don't provide a "change" flag, making my suggestion null.

I really cant think of a way to internally block mouse interaction in a gop patch. You could plot a graph on a canvas with an external, and have the data structure somewhere hidden, like in an actual array object.

Hope this helps

Best,

fd

fdch.github.io/tv