[PD] Weird behavior with Data Structures

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Thu May 25 21:35:13 CEST 2017

Hi, I'm sure that data structure polygons do some approximations for capturing mouse events so I wouldn't expect it to be really exact for more complex shapes than a rectangle. do you really need to draw the shapes this way? Jaos solution actually works, it's just that the keys don't show up when the abstraction is loaded. it works once the GUI is refreshed. a workaround is to send a [vis 1, vis 0( message to the parent canvas. you can even do this from within your abstraction with [iemguts/sendcanvas 1].

either way, have a look at my solution for filtering unwanted mouse events in the last patch I sent you. you can also apply it here.

Christof