[PD] open array window by message

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Sun Jun 4 03:54:07 CEST 2017

>  If you know the order of creation of the array, you can send [; pd-graph1 vis 1(, and (probably)
> any other message you send to canvases.

:-D hacky as hell.

> you *can* actually open and close with [click 0 0 0 0 0( and [menuclose(

+1

by the way, you *actually* can send messages to the anonymous canvas of a garray by renaming it with [namecanvas]. see attached patch. it doesn't work for [array define] and [table], however, the [namecanvas] object will be gone when you save and reopen the patch.

there is a recent thread where I showed how to use this for manipulating the GOP area (in this case for disabling mouse interaction):
https://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2017-05/118908.html

Christof