[PD] mtof~ and dbtorms~ in the help files

padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Jun 8 10:33:07 CEST 2017

Please don't just weed them all out.

In the past, I have found tables like [dbtorms] very instructive, to show students "the old way we
used to do things with lookup tables", or as a visual aid to explaining what a black-box object really does.

It would be nice to move them;

Maybe into into a help file that is primarily about tables.

Or each could go wuth its respective transfer function object.

Please keep a copy of them somewhere within the help corpus.

cheers,
Andy