[PD] wild structs on pd files

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Thu Jun 8 22:45:40 CEST 2017

I totally get what Joao means, I had wondered about that myself. This problems happens for GOP patches which draw scalars on the toplevel canvas. The reclaiming doesn't work if the struct name has a $0. if you reload the abstraction, the $0 will have another value.

but here's a solution: you actually don't have to draw the scalars on the toplevel canvas. you can also draw them in a subpatch with GOP enabled which you can clear without destroying your whole patch :-).