[PD] vline~ with switch~ off

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Thu Jun 8 23:00:58 CEST 2017

Hi Miller,

maybe I missed something but I think it's at least possible to catch messages to vline~ while DSP is switched off: if the time difference between an incoming float message and the last logical time (updated by the perform routine) is greater then the current block duration, you know that DSP must have been switched off. the question is rather what to do with those messages: a) drop them, b) cancel previous segments, c) let them eat your CPU.

Christof