[PD] Abstraction to translate raw MIDI data from Tonal Plexus keyboard?

Brian Robison brian.c.robison at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 01:32:31 CEST 2017

P.S. Lucas: Yes, I do plan to work in Hertz for Just Intonation, mainly to
develop computer improvisation (for duet with myself as thereminist).

I don't expect to use the Tonal Plexus in live performance, but rather, to
demonstrate alternate tunings in my music theory classes.

--
Brian Robison

www.brianrobison.org