[PD] Problems with startup options from the GUI (PD 0.47.1, Win10 x64)

NitroWheels nitrowheels71 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 21:41:38 CEST 2017

Hi Lucas,

thanks for your reply.
Yes I'm saving all the settings with the dedicated menu entry, after pressing "Apply" and "Ok".

I'm typing Cambria in case-sensitive manner since cambria (case-insensitive) is not found (I am using: log dropdown > all)
(btw the same happens with the other common fonts, e.g. Courier, Arial, ...)

the problem, as described in my previous post, is relevant also to the size of the font (e.g. -font-face 24) etc.

I'm investigating further:
when I save the startup prefs using the GUI, in my case the registry key that Pd uses is:
HCU\Software\Classes\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Pd

but when I reopen the application, it seems that the key used to retrieve those info is instead this:
HKLM\Software\WOW6432Node\Pd
(which in my case doesn't exist at all)
and in fact if I reopen the Startup GUI, there are no flags anymore, but in the registry the values are still there: in HCU\Software\Classes\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Pd

Thanks
Enrico