[PD] Problems with startup options from the GUI (PD 0.47.1, Win10 x64)

NitroWheels nitrowheels71 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 23:38:18 CEST 2017

Hi Lucas,

yes I perform "Edit > Preferences > Save All Settings"
and yes (sorry) it's -font-size 24 as previously written

I deleted the "problematic" settings many times by using the -noprefs option while trying to come up with a solution to the startup problem

Note: I used the PD installer

I will try to understand how from "dialog_startup.tcl" things go on... (but I'm totally new to this code and the underlying structure of the project)

Thanks
Enrico