[PD] Cyclone 0.3 beta 2 released

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 21:54:14 CEST 2017

ok, that wasn't really tested, and we did change/improve a couple of minor
bugs in [coll], so maybe that introduced it.

we'll check on it, thanks. If you want, you can go ahead and create an
issue at https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/issues

just use the default threaded behaviour for now ;) (does it work well, by
the way?)

cheers