[PD] Cyclone 0.3 beta 2 released

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 20 05:11:22 CEST 2017

Ok,

Note that on a clean win10 machine you *can* open the help-patch but you can't use [coll], either threaded or not.
This new version uses  “pthreadGC-3.dll” & “libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll”, this last one is not in the PKG so no crashes because it don't load.
If “libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll” is placed you can use the unthreaded [coll].