[PD] using bob~ with libpd for android

Giulio Moro giuliomoro at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 23 04:17:23 CEST 2017

I have no idea how you build libpd for Android (I also assume that you are building it yourself).
When I build it for Linux I do something like:
`make EXTRA=true <<other options>>`
that flag `EXTRA=true` makes sure that the extras are compiled and linked into the `libpd.so` file.I hope the above can be somehow translated into the system you are using to build libpd for Android.
Best,Giulio