[PD] GEM not working on windows 7 or 10

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 21:13:34 CEST 2017

Hi Sofy,

This is probably because of a missing file, surely “msvcr71.dll”.

Dowloade it from here:
https://www.dll-files.com/msvcr71.dll.html

and then extract it and put it in the “Gem” folder, the same folder where gem.dll is.

Then, probably you know this, you have to load Gem from Pd.

You can add the library from the startup or you can use [declare] in your patch.

Write back if you are unsure on how to load Gem.

Salutti,
Lucarda.