[PD] Pd on Tinker Board?

xm freequencies at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 19:48:10 CEST 2017

Hi all,
I have to develop soon a project of Physical computing oriented to the
Bee Health.
Among other things well have to sonify several data from the hives.
I worked previously in several projects with Pd in platforms RPI, or
even a dual system RPI + Arduino.

The point is that i saw an interesting PCb (Tinker Board) which has
higher CPU performance than RPI.  I've never worked with this
platform, but according that TinkersOS is also based on Debian,.. i'm
wondering if is possible to run Pd in this platform (i suppose yes)
and if someone has already worked on it, therefore working with Pd in
Tinker with no so much tricky proceeds on setting it up.

Any experiences?

Merci
Xavier M.dAAX

--