[PD] deken doesn't find "+"

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 30 23:11:15 CEST 2017

On 30-06-17 20:44, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> when searching for externals, if you search for [+delay~] from
> soundhack, the soundhack library doesn't come up, but searching for
> "delay~" makes it appear. Seems deken has an issue searching for
> characters like "+", why is that?

It could be things have changed since I last checked, but the object
file soundhack-v0.0.8-objects.txt didn't end up in the same location as
the zips but in a sub-folder "list of objects" in
http://puredata.info/Members/porres/software/soundhack/0.0.8
This might be the reason it isn't found and used.

> cheers

Greetings,

Fred Jan