[PD] William Brent's [convolve~ ] dekenized

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 04:21:31 CEST 2017

All good! Thanks Roman. One more I don't have to worry about ;) Been doing
a lot of work on timbreID but didn't have any plans for improving
[convolve~].

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 7:25 PM, Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com>
wrote:

> cool, but did you talk to him? Cause he's been working on updates of his
> externals and uploading them to deken, I've been helping him too on it
>
> cheers

>> Hey
>>
>> For those interested: I took the liberty to package William Brent's
>> [convolve~ ] external and make it available through Deken.
>>
>> [convolve~ ] does real-time partitioned convolution where the partition
>> size and thus the resulting delay can be set.
>>
>> http://williambrent.conflations.com/pages/research.html
>>
>> Roman
>>
>> P.S.: Didn't have the chance to test on macOS. I'm happy about reports.

William Brent
www.williambrent.com

“Great minds flock together”
Conflations: conversational idiom for the 21st century

www.conflations.com