[PD] [Bug]Pd crashes when sending 'menuclose' to a patch opened multiple times

Zack Lee cuinjune at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 08:28:25 CEST 2017

Hi, I found out when I open a pd patch multiple times and then if I try to
close them using 'menuclose', it seems like it is causing pd to crash.

It didn't always crash, but in my experience it crashed about 9 out of 10
times.
Here's the screenshot of my test patch.

[image: 본문 이미지 1]

I also tested this using 'metro' instead of 'until' but it didn't make any
difference.
I used Pd-0.47-1-64bit on Mac OS X 10.11.6.

I'm not sure if this is a known issue but I hope this one can be fixed.

Thanks,

Zack

PS: I personally think it would be better if there's a way to close the
specific patch among a patch that is opened multiple times.