[PD] [Bug]Pd crashes when sending 'menuclose' to a patch opened multiple times

Zack Lee cuinjune at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 12:32:02 CEST 2017

Hi, IOhannes

Thank you for your answer.
I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean by 'adding it to the tracker
("Help"->"Report a bug")'
Could you please elaborate more on this? Thank you.

And I'm sorry for not uploading the patch file.
I attached 2 files that are 'test.pd' and 'child.pd'.

*Please follow the steps below to test yourself*
1. Download 'test.pd' and 'child.pd' and open 'test.pd'.
2. Make sure you edit the path in the message box so pd can find and open
'child.pd'.
3. Try opening and closing 'child.pd' as instructions written in the patch.
4. Repeat 10 times and see if pd crashes on your computer.

Thanks,
Zack