[PD] Filterview, filterplot, filtergraph

jmejia at anestheticaudio.com jmejia at anestheticaudio.com
Sun Jul 9 23:00:59 CEST 2017

Frequently when using hcs' filterview object - I get tcl errors and the
gui locks up. I haven't successfully found a logic or repeatability to
them - but they happen a lot. (OSX, vanilla 0.47.1)

It's a great object besides that and I'm wondering what else might be
out there.

I've been using Maelstrom's excellent filterplot.mmb
abstraction(https://github.com/dotmmb/mmb) - which is really almost
enough, although graphical/mouse input would be nice. In general this is
an amazing collection of abstractions!

Is there anything else that deals with graphical input and or output of
filter coefficients for biquad~?

Alex - any cyclone stuff in the works that might be like filtergraph in
max?

Thanks!

-Jesse