[PD] timbreID version 0.7 testing

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 00:11:59 CEST 2017

Yeah, that was one of my dilemmas...static or shared. The individual
binaries were bigger when I linked statically, so I opted for shared on Mac
to make the whole package smaller. On Windows I could only figure out how
to set it up as shared. But maybe it's easier to have large binaries than
it is to require that people install FFTW...