[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.48-0test1 released

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 05:31:22 CEST 2017

Awesome!

I notice it looks quite differently in Mac OS, like there is a new font,
but it still seems it is Monaco. But the font size is smaller and the boxes
are thinner and wider. A subpatch will also have an extra space to the
right after the text/name of the subpatch.

I know there's a Pull Request where we're discussing a cross platform
consistency for Pd (DejaVu Sans Mono as default font crossplatform), but it
hasn't been merged yet, right?

cheers