[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.48-0test1 released

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 15 19:00:20 CEST 2017

Hmm...  CAn either or both of you try it from a terminal window and show me
what error messages you're getting?  To do that, open a "terminal" window
and type a command like:

/Users/msp/build/Pd-0.48-0test1.app/Contents/Resources/bin/pd

(substituting your local path to Pd for the one I used above)

You should see some complaints you can paste into an e-mail :)