[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.48-0test1 released

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 15 19:04:23 CEST 2017

I've had some confusion trying to save search paths in windows before - I'll
see if I can reproduce that here.

You can simply save all your preferences to a file - this will be a text file
that you can look at and edit.  And/or you can load preferences from a file.
This is so that, if you want to customize preferences on a patch-by-patch
basis, you can at least load them manually.  On startup, if you start
Pd "directly" (pd.exe, and not from the wish shell), you can add teh argument,
"-prefsfile <filename> to cause Pd to open preferences from a file instead of
the system ("registry") preferences.

cheers
Miller