[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.48-0test1 released

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 19:19:39 CEST 2017

yeah sure. old plist:

// !!! BINARY PROPERTY LIST WARNING !!!
//
// The pretty-printed property list below has been created
// from a binary version on disk and should not be saved as
// the ASCII format is a subset of the binary representation!
//
{ audioapi = "4";
audiobuf = "5";
"audioindev1" = "0 2";
"audioindevname1" = "Built-in Microph";
"audiooutdev1" = "0 2";
"audiooutdevname1" = "Built-in Output";
blocksize = "64";
callback = "0";
defeatrt = "0";
flags = "";
"loadlib1" = "Gem";
nloadlib = "1";
noaudioin = "False";
noaudioout = "False";
nomidiin = "True";
nomidiout = "True";
npath = "1";
"path1" = "/Users/megrimm/Library/Pd/Gem";
rate = "44100";
standardpath = "1";
verbose = "0";
zoom = "1";