[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.48-0test1 released

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 02:13:56 CEST 2017

I guess what I'm really saying is that it's late here, I've been working almost nonstop on Pd for the last two weeks, and I'm sorry y'alls documentation doesn't render exactly the same because we didn't get to this issue yet. I've not reviewed the PR and the information that was put together in a while, so maybe tomorrow.

> On Jul 16, 2017, at 2:04 AM, Lucas Cordiviola <lucarda27 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >is probably related to issue with object sizes being off on macOS retina screens
>
> I can't test that, but we tested windows & linux with pdx font metrics and we are Ok.
> Does this mean that uniform patch rendering is valid only for linux & windows?
> With either vanilla or pdx metrics?

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>