[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.48-0test1 released

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 02:49:52 CEST 2017

>> mac/README.txt which now supersede it. Can you check that all the
information is covered?

yeah this is very articulate writeup of the process though i think the
missing element is a specific git example which, i assume, should be the
preferred method since the method documented results in a broken Wish.app.
So something like:

$ mac/osx-app.sh --wish Wish-8.6.6-git.app 0.48.0-test1

or where you have it right in the helpfile with:

$ tcltk-wish.sh --git master-git

so maybe just the git instruction is necessary?

>> I forgot about that wiki page

ha... yeah i went to that before the readme or using mac/tcltk-wish.sh
--help because thats where google immediately brought me when i asked it :)

--
m.e.grimm, m.f.a, ed.m.