[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.48-0test1 released

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Jul 16 20:56:00 CEST 2017

The "bad" behavior is that, fro instance, 0 in gives 1 out.  That happened
on everyone's machine except mine (so I was blissfully unaware that anything
was wrong).  I'm running fedora linux.  Even debian linux machines gave the
wrong answer while my machine kept giving me the right one.  Im not going
to try to figure out what the #$&^ was going on :)