[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.48-0test1 released

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 17 20:30:13 CEST 2017

I didn't realize jack worked on windows... I don't think I can add that to
0.48 safely but will try to support it later.  And/or, if anyone else wants to
try to include it, go for it!  I think it's just compiling in the relevant files
from portaudio (which might already be in the tarball) and adding some
compiler flags.

cheers
Miller