[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.48-0test1 released

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Tue Jul 18 15:56:16 CEST 2017

On 2017년 07월 18일 15:04, Dan Wilcox wrote:
> Can you re-run configure and look through the output for the relevant
> Jack checks? It may not be finding Jack correctly.

checking for jack_set_xrun_callback in -ljack... yes
checking for jack_set_error_function in -ljack... yes

> Also, what does the  final configure print out say for the Audio APIS? Is JACK listed?

configure:

     pd 0.48.0 is now configured

     Platform:             Linux
     Debug build:          no
     Universal build:      no
     Localizations:        yes
     Source directory:     .
     Installation prefix:  /usr/local

     Compiler:             gcc
     CFLAGS:               -g -O2 -ffast-math -funroll-loops
-fomit-frame-pointer
     LDFLAGS:
     INCLUDES:
     LIBS:                 -lpthread -ldl  -lrt

     External extension:   pd_linux
     External CFLAGS:      -fPIC
     External LDFLAGS:     -Wl,--export-dynamic -fPIC

     fftw:                 no
     wish(tcl/tk):         wish
     audio APIs:           PortAudio JACK alsa OSS
     midi APIs:            alsa OSS

i did another make and surprise! it doesn't run any more.

./pd
Segmentation fault

do i need to do a make clean or something before a new attempt?