[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.48-0test1 released

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 16:22:03 CEST 2017

> On Jul 18, 2017, at 3:56 PM, Max <abonnements at revolwear.com> wrote:
>
> On 2017년 07월 18일 15:04, Dan Wilcox wrote:
>> Can you re-run configure and look through the output for the relevant Jack checks? It may not be finding Jack correctly.
>
> checking for jack_set_xrun_callback in -ljack... yes
> checking for jack_set_error_function in -ljack... yes

That looks good. It's finding the jack library.

>> Also, what does the  final configure print out say for the Audio APIS? Is JACK listed?
>
> configure:
>
>    audio APIs:           PortAudio JACK alsa OSS

It detected things ok.

> i did another make and surprise! it doesn't run any more.
>
> ./pd
> Segmentation fault
>
> do i need to do a make clean or something before a new attempt?

Possibly, depending on if things have changed in the configuration, etc it doesn't hurt to clean & make again.

Also, what's the output of: pkg-config --libs jack

This might be a problem IOhannes will need to help with as I don't have a Linux install right now.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>