[PD] testing some 0.48.0 GUI updates

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 16:59:19 CEST 2017

It's not related to the "blink." That is simply seeing the window resizing before all the content has been updated. I tried temporarily hiding things while the lists are updated and was able to stop most of it, but it still happens when the lists are created for the first time. I didn't create the help browser and have to figure out how it works, more or less.

> On Jul 18, 2017, at 4:53 PM, Pierre Guillot <guillotpierre6 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I don't know but I think it's related to the blink effect (like if the window disappears and reappears).
> Do you want me to send you a video (a GIF on github)?

> That should still be working... Maybe single click is grabbing it?
>
>> On Jul 18, 2017, at 4:40 PM, Pierre Guillot <guillotpierre6 at gmail.com <mailto:guillotpierre6 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Thank a lot!
>> In the help browser of the previous version, double clicking on a folder opens the native OS window of the folder, it was really useful. I'm on MacOS 10.12.5
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Pierre

--------
Dan Wilcox