[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.48-0test1 released

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 18:42:24 CEST 2017

> On Jul 18, 2017, at 6:20 PM, Max <abonnements at revolwear.com> wrote:
>
> On 2017년 07월 18일 17:53, Dan Wilcox wrote:
>> I would do a rebuild with debug enabled and then run it through gdb to see where the crash is happening:
>> make clean
> make: *** No rule to make target 'clean'.  Stop.

That means the the makefiles aren't generated. If so, you need to run to generate them:

./autogen.sh

Judging from the stack trace, I'm not sure pd was built with debugging on. You can do a clean and rebuild with debugging by:

make clean
./configure --enable-debug --enable-jack
make

If the stack trace output is the same, maybe try the above without --enable-jack as well.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>