[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.48-0test1 released

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 10:10:25 CEST 2017

On Mit, 2017-07-19 at 00:24 +0200, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
> On 07/18/2017 11:20 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
> > i'm currently looking for a fix for this problem.
>
> i think i might have found one:
>
>    https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/108
>
> please test (the issue that gets fixed is only on X11; however,
> please
> also test on OSX to see whether this broke the menu on Darwin) and
> merge.

Looks good for me on X11 (Ubuntu 16.04 amd64). All windows keep their
position after saving/closing and re-loading and also after 'vis
0'/'vis 1'. Also, on macOS 10.11 (el capitan) there seem no window
position issue, so no regression there.

Whether there are regression regarding the menu on macOS, I wasn't able
to spot any, but also didn't know what to specifically look for. New
preferences dialogs work fine, I was able to save and load preferences.

Thanks a lot for having again a look at this, IOhannes. This is a
valuable improvement for me.

Roman