[PD] problem with translation : WAS Re: testing some 0.48.0 GUI updates

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 19:21:15 CEST 2017

Thanks, seems like it is from the file I edit from portuguese-PT with
Palmieri long time ago for pd extended 0.43, right?

So, I'm checking this with Pd 0.48, and I can see that some translations do
not appear, but they are there in the file. For instance, in the canvas'
properties, "Height" and "Visible Rectangle (pix)" are still in english as
originally, but these seem to be translated in the file.

Also, the translation of "init"/"no init" cannot fit in the current spaca
available, is the only solution to make this larger for all languages?

cheers