[PD] "Damaged Error" with 0.48 Test 2 compiled for mac

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 19 20:16:25 CEST 2017

I guess it's that since I bundled the app asking it to incluide Wish as
installed on my machine, it somehow needs additional files that aren't
getting copied into the bundle.

Dan: are you able to recompile wish 8.4 on a Mac?  I can't get it to compile
on mine, but if you can make one and just send it to me (!) I can include
that in the package shich should make everything self-contained.