[PD] problem with translation : WAS Re: testing some 0.48.0 GUI updates

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 18:43:31 CEST 2017

> Ok. I think I have most of those now: https://github.com/pure-data/
> pure-data/pull/116/commits/217faea622f63ef972069bc5e78671092486906e
>
> Also removed the #fuzzy keywords from things which are fixed and added
> some missing colons.

so it was the #fuzzr thing that prevented translation from loading, I
see... well, I removed them all from the br-pt, cause I fixed them. And I
seem to have found new things to translate, so I did translate them as
well...

One last thing, when trying this, I get "Áudio desligado" when I start Pd,
but then when I tick the dsp toggle and turn it on, I get "Audio on" in
english. I tried to find where to translate this in the file, but I
couldn't find it. Now for the real weird part, when turning the DSP off, I
don't get the portuguese term no more, but "Audio off" in english. So it
only comes up first.

here's my translation file again, to you

thanks