[PD] Icon Update

jlistshit jlistshit at kliklak.net
Fri Jul 21 10:00:39 CEST 2017

Thanx for the stabs repost, hadn’t seen that before.
Of those two layouts i like Dan’s version more, as the “Retina” version gets too foggy here. I am not using etina, but my eyes like maximum contrast.

The new font, DejaVu Sans Mono works better in the Retina version, though, as it has sufficient weight there to display well at smaller icon sizes.

Eyes on an overfilled dashboard love this.

Thank you both for working on this,

jayrope
- - -
www.jayrope.com