[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.48-0test1 released

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 11:43:54 CEST 2017

> On Jul 20, 2017, at 6:43 PM, pd-list-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> 1) the very first time you start up Pd, there's no log level set (and therefore you don't get any errors).

This is fixed. When I added log level saving I forget to check the case where it wasn't set (in older files) and that defaulted to a level of 0. Whoops.

> 3) when I create [midiin] and [sysexin] I get the error 'windows: not supported' in the console. these objectes used to always work for me. did you change something? unfortunately I don't have any MIDI equipment right now to test it.

FWIW Those are simple prints only for WIN32 in x_midi.c and not the result of some dependency check. If things are working, they can probably be safely removed. The warning about them not working on Windows can also be removed from the midi object help file.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>