[PD] Icon Update?

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Fri Jul 21 11:47:20 CEST 2017

Dan, that looks very similar to what I posted on Pd-dev a few weeks back.
I agree with your mention of lacking discussion, because there was no
reply to my mails either.

https://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-dev/2017-07/021087.html
https://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-dev/2017-07/021084.html

The fabulous SVG export plugin [1] from IOhannes not only saves you one
step of conversion, it also had better results for me that actually
looked like the Pd gui, not some abstract version of it like when using
the PostScript output.

Your icon version looks a bit slimmer (Font and lines of the box) then
what I got. I'm not sure why this is, it might be either because you are
on Mac OS, or because you used the PostScript export. Your version also
has not the typical shadow that Mac OS icons seem to have.

[1] https://puredata.info/downloads/patch2svg-plugin

cheers