[PD] Icon Update?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 12:10:09 CEST 2017

> On Jul 21, 2017, at 12:03 PM, Dan Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Your icon version looks a bit slimmer (Font and lines of the box) then what I got. I'm not sure why this is, it might be either because you are on Mac OS, or because you used the PostScript export.

Also, not that I took the original output and tweaked it in Inkscape. I did not take the ES -> SVG and use that directly. This also how I created the PdParty logo: http://danomatika.com/code/pdparty <http://danomatika.com/code/pdparty> The idea was the keep the Pd proportions as much as possible.

I didn't know about the svg export plugin, I can see if it works on my system.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>