[PD] Macbook Air Errors with 0.48 Test 1

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Fri Jul 21 20:18:04 CEST 2017

On 2017년 07월 21일 16:41, me.grimm wrote:
>  >> Desperately installing the Adobe crack on OS X and in the process of
> hindering it of calling home deleting the localhost line?
> not sure what this means... so delete this file?

There apparently is a crack out there for the Adobe suite that only
works if your (illegally obtained) serial number is not sent to the
Adobe servers for authentification. So the crack tells you to go and
edit the hosts file and _ADD_ some lines so that DNS requests to
adobe.com will not be resolved and thus your applications keep working.
However, I have seen multiple instances where the user has mistaken the
instructions of the cracker and has DELETED or REPLACED the whole hosts
file, so that in the process localhost can't be resolved anymore,
breaking Pd.