[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.48-0test1 released

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 21 21:24:07 CEST 2017

@IOhannes:

>it seems that i remember dan (or was it miller) pointing to the newly

introduced zoom feature which complicates things a bit more. and dynamic

font managing. and what not. (probably check the archives)

the conclusion for me is: there *are* downsides.

The zoom feature will work with the correct doubles from pdx metrics, this are the actual doubles of vanilla:

set font_zoom2_metrics {
    12 20
    14 26
    18 32
    20 42
    30 50
    50 90
}

Does *downside* to you is having a little more white space?

Pdx font metrics wont break vanilla patches.

See:
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/wiki/Crossplatform-font-metrics-%26-comparisons

On 2017-07-21 04:50, Lucas Cordiviola wrote:
> This is a major change to everybody,

certainly not.

gmasdr
IOhannes