[PD] 048 font metrics (was: pd 0.48-0test1 released)

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 22 02:26:23 CEST 2017

Hi Alex,

What you built only changes Monaco for DejaVU. The font metrics in pd-gui.tcl are just vanilla.

If you want to test you can modify "pd-gui.tcl" to meet pdx metrics. If you do so you most likely get the same as Purr-data.

Just tweak the values on the .tcl file and restart pd.

The pdx values and the how-to are here:

https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/wiki/Crossplatform-font-metrics-%26-comparisons